Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Messy Desk Countdown

Hello. It's me. Kristen. Do you want to see my messy desk? Okay. Here you go. Here's the thing, I'm an extremely goal-oriented person. I can't live like this anymore. I've got goals. Dreams. And way too much paper-pile drama. In two days I leave to teach at http://ldstorymakersconference.com and before I go this desk needs to be clean. Why? 

Because I am about to start my summer of projects. What's that? It's a motivational tool I'm using to finish three creative projects I should've finished months ago. Two days. This desk will be clean. This summer. My projects will get finished. And what about you? Do you have an actual or perhaps metaphorical Tickle Me Elmo obstructing your productivity too? Any projects taking up a bunch of your free brain space and file cabinets? Track them down. Get them out. Before I leave I'll post a picture of my clean desk. It's the first step. And then I get down to business. For reals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment